GACDL Administrative Assistant Application
GACDL is hiring a part-time administrative assistant. Application deadline 16 December 2019; however, we are looking to hire as soon as possible, and may hire the best candidate prior to such date. The link to the application is below.
• Administrative staff for Executive Director and Membership Director
• 20 hours per week
• 5-6 Saturdays per year will be necessary
• Some travel will be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School diploma or GED
• One year of related administrative assistant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Word, Excel, Outlook, DropBox
• Skills in verbal and written communication
• Ability to respond diplomatically to sensitive and critical issues
• Organizational skills
• Ability to self-start, take initiative, and follow-through on projects without constant supervision
• Time management skills
• Skills in strategic planning (Prioritizing tasks and easily adapting when unexpected cancellations or changes arise)
• Detail oriented
• A reputation for honesty, integrity, and fairness
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to effectively multitask
• Flexible, adaptable, and embrace constant change
• Sensitivity and respect for protocol
• Sense of humor
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES PREFERRED:
• Bachelor’s degree
• PowerPoint, WordPerfect, HTML, QuickBooks, Adobe, Access
CAUTION: You must complete the application in its entirety in one sitting. Be sure to review the application prior to beginning it and gather all relevant information and answers before you begin.
In order to complete the application you must have a gmail account. The application will cue you to open a gmail account if you do not have one.
Please click here to fill out the application.