GACDL CLE Seminars
GACDL hosts at least four annual seminars: Winter in Atlanta, Spring at the beach, Fall in the mountains, and at least one special seminar in Atlanta. GACDL also offers OnDemand CLEs 24/7. Click here to see the catalog.
We also host a trial program for beginning lawyers and a mental health advocacy program as funds are available. You can donate here.
GACDL seminars are great opportunities for networking, learning, and fun!
For dates and locations, and to register click here.
Join GACDL for access to these:
- Listserv (available to attorney and associate members only)
- Legal Library
- Monthly issues of "What's the Decision"
- Quarterly newsletter of "The Georgia Defender"
- Access to exclusive Members Only section of GACDL's website
- Network and referral opportunities
- Training for new lawyers
- Committee opportunities
- Strike Force (emergency legal assistance)
- Expert Witnesses
To learn more and take advantage of wonderful services, click here.