See the seminar brochure here.
Parking information here.
No cancellations after November 4, 2016. Substitutions are welcome.
REGISTRATION- To register for this seminar, you must choose an option: in person or live telecast. The telecast is only available to members whose offices are 60 miles or further away from the seminar location. Please see details below.
Preregistration and online registration close at Noon on Wednesday November 30th.
If you register online and do not complete the payment process, please call GACDL to let us know how you intend to pay.
If you register online, do not pay, and do not show up for the event, you will be charged. Need help with registration? Call the office if you have any questions. 404-248-1777
If you wish to walk-in register at this seminar, please check our office voicemail on Thursday December 1st to see whether or not we still have seats available: 404-248-1777. This seminar could sell out. Walk-ins please add $20 to prices on the brochure.
LIVE TELECAST DETAILS
1) This seminar has a live telecast option. You can watch the seminar from your computer rather than attending in person. We send you a link and you click on it to watch in real time.
2) This option is only available to members whose offices are 60 miles or further away from the seminar location.
3) You must tell GACDL that you plan to attend the telecast when you register. In addition to registering for the telecast option, please call 404-248-1777 so that we are sure to put you on the list.
4) The link will ONLY work during the dates and times of the seminar- this is NOT a recording that can be watched later.
5)There are NO refunds for technical problems due to user error or for not receiving the email with the link. We will send a number to call if you have difficulties; however, technical assistance will be limited during the seminar. In order to receive your link to the seminar, you must be sure that your email address is correct on this website. Find the email address that GACDL will use to send this to you by searching for yourself HERE. Need to change the email address that is listed? Log in, or let us know. Be sure to check your junk mail folder for an email from GACDL containing a link to the telecast.
***NOTE- The GACDL Listserver is not connected to this website. The website MAY have a different address than the Listserver uses! Please check!
6) Telecast participants will not be able to ask questions of the presenters. There are two Q&A panels during this seminar.
7) Telecast attendees may only receive self study credits. For more information click here.
SPEAKER MATERIALS- They will be emailed to paid registrants on Wednesday November 30th after 5 PM. Materials will be sent to the email that is listed for you on the this website www.gacdl.org. To view the email that GACDL uses to send materials to you, please search for yourself here. Be sure to check your junk mail folder for an email from GACDL containing a link to your materials.
CLE- IN PERSON- 15 CLE hours (applied for)- all trial practice hours. TELECAST ATTENDEES- receive self study credits ONLY. For more information click here.
The office closes for the seminar on Wednesday November 30th at 5 PM. The GACDL office will be closed for part of the day on Thursday December 1st for set up at the venue.
GACDL no longer invoices for events, CLE, t-shirts, or other items after seminars.
Thank you for supporting GACDL and we will see you at Georgia State University's College of Law Conference Center!