Times: The seminar schedule can be found here.
Attendance Options: You can attend in person at the GSU College of Law in Atlanta OR by live telecast on your computer from anywhere. Please choose the telecast option when you register if you want that.
Live Telecast Details:
1) This seminar has a live telecast option. You can watch the seminar from your computer rather than attending in person. We send you a link and you click on it to watch in real time.
2) You must tell GACDL that you plan to attend the telecast when you register. In addition to registering for the telecast option, please call 404-248-1777 so that we are sure to put you on the list.
3) The link will ONLY work during the dates and times of the seminar- this is NOT a recording that can be watched later.
4) There are NO refunds for technical problems due to user error or for not receiving the email with the link. We will send a number to call if you have difficulties. However, technical assistance will be limited during the seminar. In order to receive your link to the seminar, you must be sure that your email address is correct on this website. Find the email address that GACDL will use to send this to you by searching for yourself HERE. Need to change the email address that is listed? Log in, or let us know. Be sure to check your junk mail folder for an email from GACDL containing a link to the telecast.
***NOTE- The GACDL Listserver is not connected to this website. The website MAY have a different address than the Listserver uses! Please check!
5) Telecast participants will not be able to ask questions of the presenters. There are two Q&A panels during this seminar.
6) Telecast attendees may only receive self study credits. For more information click here.
No cancellations for this event after April 30th. Substitutions are allowed. Please remember that we are closed beginning May 16th at 4:30pm. GACDL does not refund for court matters. Please take a leave of absence.
If you wish to walk-in register at this seminar, please check our office voicemail on Wednesday May 16th to see whether or not we still have seats available: 404-248-1777. Walk-ins please add $20 to prices.
CLE: 10 hours including ethics and professionalism- for live attendees only. Telecast attendees may only receive self study credits.
Confirmed speakers include:
GACDL President Scott Key (seminar director)
Justice Nels Peterson- Justice at Georgia Supreme Court
Judge Stephen Dillard- Chief Judge at Court of Appeals of Georgia
Judge Carla Wong McMillian- Judge at the Court of Appeals of Georgia
Therese "Tee" Barns- Clerk, Court of Appeals of Georgia
Judge Ben Studdard- Chief Judge of Henry County State Court
Attorney Sarah Gerwig-Moore
Attorney Andrew Fleishman
Attorney Natasha Crawford
Attorney Annalise Peters
Speaker Materials- They will be emailed to paid registrants on Wednesday May 16th after 5 PM. Materials will be sent to the email that is listed for you on the this website www.gacdl.org. To view the email that GACDL uses to send materials to you, please search for yourself here. Be sure to check your junk mail folder for an email from GACDL containing a link to your materials.
The office closes for the seminar on Wednesday May 16th at 4:30 PM.
GACDL no longer invoices for events, CLE, t-shirts, or other items after seminars.
Thank you for supporting GACDL and we will see you at Georgia State University's College of Law Conference Center!