BROCHURE AND SCHEDULE
LOCATION DETAILS: GSU COLLEGE OF LAW, 85 PARK PLACE, NE ATLANTA
DIRECTED BY: SUESAN MILLER, JEFF ROTHMAN, AND BEN SESSIONS
- Mike Hawkins- Cross Examination of the Police Officer
- Rick Ryczek- Jury Selection
- Greg Willis- Elliott and Breath Tests in 2020
- Angelique McClendon, DDS General Counsel- Answers to Your Questions
- Ashley Schiavone- Caselaw Update
- Sam Dennis- Beginners Guide to Cross Examination
- Stephen Berk- Mitigating the DUI: Starting on the Day of Arrest until Acquittal or Termination of Probation
- Manal Chehimi- DUI Intake and Case Management
- Chris Chapman- Drug Recognition and HGN Defenses
- Suesan Miller- Breaking Down Field Sobriety Tests Effectively (Demonstration with Police Officer)
- Christine Koehler- Dealing with Difficult Judges/Recusal
- Matt Malhoit- How to Effectively Use an Expert: Attorney Preparation Tips
- Anna Bolden- Practical Considerations in Defending Breath Test Cases
- Jeff Rothman- Challenging Blood Tests in Prescription and Other DUI Drug Cases
- Sara Illg- Defending the Roadblock Case
LIVE TELECAST DETAILS: This seminar has a live telecast option available ONLY to attendees 60 miles or further from 85 Park Place, NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. A link will be sent to attendees who choose this option. This is a live telecast; the link will ONLY work during the seminar and telecast attendees will not be able to ask questions of the presenters.
There will be limited technical assistance during the seminar; however, no refunds will be issued for technical problems due to user error or for not receiving the email with the link.
Be sure that your email address is correct when you register and check the email address GACDL has on file. Check your email here. Be sure to check your junk mail folder for an email from GACDL containing a link to the telecast.
Telecast attendees may only receive self-study credits.
Materials: Will be emailed to paid registrants to the email that is listed for you on the GACDL website on Wednesday, 26 February 2020. Be sure to check your junk mail folder for an email from GACDL containing a link to your materials.
- No cancellations after 7 February 2020. Substitutions are allowed.
- Preregistration and online registration close at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, 25 February 2020.
- Check-in starts at 8:15 AM. Walk-ins add $20 (space permitting).
- If you register online and do not complete the payment process, please call (404)248-1777 to let us know how you intend to pay.
- If you register, do not pay, and do not show up for the event, you will be billed. Need help with registration? Call 404-248-1777 if you have any questions.
- If you walk-in to this seminar, there is a $20.00 walk in fee. Space permitting.
- CLE: 10 CLE hours total with 2 trial hours.
Invoices: We do not invoice for CLE, t-shirts, or other items after the seminar.
The office will be closed for the seminar 27 February- 3 March.
Questions? Call us 404-248-1777.
Thank you for supporting GACDL!