Be Among the Legends of Criminal Defense!
Join GACDL today!
Been a member of GACDL before? Please log in as a member to renew your membership rather than creating a second member profile. Click here for log in help, or call us at (404) 248-1777.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Monthly issues of "What's the Decision," a publication that highlights recent Georgia and Federal decisions. Click here for sample.
- Quarterly newsletter, "The Georgia Defender," with articles of interest about criminal defense issues. Click here for sample.
- Access to the GACDL Listservs, where more than 1,000 members exchange information about criminal defense (available to attorney and associate members only).
- Access to the exclusive Members Only section of GACDL's website. Valuable online resources include trial motions, requests to charge, Federal and State law online, and much more.
- Networking and referral opportunities with more than 1,500 members for questions about challenging cases.
- Training for new lawyers in the basics of handling criminal cases.
- Emergency legal assistance free of charge to members under attack because of representation of a client in a criminal case.
- Scholarships to the National Criminal Defense College and the GACDL Bill Daniel Trial Advocacy Program.
- Committee opportunities through which members can formulate and express their positions on legislation, judicial appointments, amicus curiae briefs, and other matters affecting the administration of criminal justice in Georgia.
For more information please call (404) 248-1777 or email the Executive Director at email@example.com